Alexandre DENIS Montmirault Cerny (91)
to June 2013
Aircraft engineering. - Implementation and maintenance of aircraft, operational maintenance, integrated logistics support.
Training EASA Part 147 Regulation 2042/2003 MRO. Approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Level II. It is part of the curriculum for the issuance of an Approval for Release to Service (CRS).
A. Denis Montmirault
to May 2013
Patent Aeronautical initiation
UPMC Paris 6 (75)
to May 2011
Diploma Access to University Studies science graduate .
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Part66 A1 & Certificate of professional aptitude Maintenance on Aircraft Systems
A. DENIS MONTMIRAULT Cerny (91)
to July 2011
Training EASA Part 147 EC 2042/2003. Aircraft maintenance systems from 145 MRO. (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Aircraft Components)
AFORP Formation, Mantes la ville (78)
to August 2007
Practical techniques of editing and revision aerospace equipment according to EC regulation 2042/2003 Part 145 MRO and Part 21 / G, the following: Specifications, technical documentation, mechanical drawings, standards and quality procedures.
Lycée Lucien René Duchesne La Celle saint Cloud (78)
Practical design and precision engineering Microtechnology / micromechanics.
DAHER SOCATA Aerospace
to December 2013
- Administrative control and filtering aerospace equipment under the legislations and regulations EASA & FAA Aviation
EADS Astrium Space & Transportation
- Monitoring and compliance certification of cryogenic lines Ariane V; EPC, ESC A & Vulcan engine. Fluid mechanics.
- Integration of EPC & ESC A tanks Launcher Arian V. AIT (Assembly, Integration & Test)
UTC Aerospace Systems
- Maintenance and overhaul mechanical equipment flight, Aircraft & Helicopter. FAA & EASA Part 145 Far 145 MRO. (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Aircraft Components)
- Internship; Practical Module Part 66, 145 and M
- Aeronautical equipment maintenance shop Part 145 MRO. (FAA & EASA PART 145 Far 145, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Aircraft Components)
L'HOTELLIER Kidde Aerospace & D. UTC
- Design of fire protection systems Turbomachinery & Aircraft Cabins. EASA Part 21 / Part G.
G. BRIERE SA
- Design and manufacture of mechanical displacement pumps. BROQUET pumps.
SAGEM D&S (SAFRAN)
- Mechanical precision aerospace equipment, following approval EASA Part 21 / Part G.
- Quality control and implementation prototype vehicle
- Compliance audits of vehicles and production facilities.
- Production management and staff
- Quality control automotive upholsteries. Suplly chain. "car seats"
- car upholsteries operations montages versatility.
Confidential Defence. Regulation EASA Part 145 MRO, Part M and Part 145. 21. Fra 145. FAA Far 145. Empowerment internal business under protocol.
Aerospace Technical English
SAP, Office Pack: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Organisation hard drive. Conduct of CNC machines, Computerized Maintenance management information system (CMMS). Scores execution order, manufacturing order and working time.
Operation of the technical documentation and processes, information documents and monitoring quality controls. Metrology. Electronic devices, visual. KAIZEN system, 5S. Quality tools. Fort proposal for continuous improvement.
A mission from a technical documentation; AMM, IPC, CMM, CRM, SL / SB, EWIS ATA 100. Masters mechanical drawings and diagrams, Metrology. Assembly and disassembly, adjustment and precision adjustments, Repair Troubleshooting by. Electronic programming.
Conducting tests on trays in different contexts. - Mechanical testing, hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal, electronic and under vacuum of space. Mechanical and electronic calibration.
Intermediate electrical testing, isolation, continuity and resistance tests. temperature tests, dynamic test, vibration test, adjustment, stability measures the parameters, final recipe.